Saturday, July 3, 2010

Birthday Aftershock

Yesterday was my 17th birthday, so not much got done. The only thing I had time to do was to write up a little explanation of an art journal for my cousins present...and yes, I decided that would be my art-a-day project. Today I'll only have time to design a cover for her art journal, if even that. It's rather sad how busy this weekend is.
p.s. OMG I GOT A CAMERA! So I can actually, you know, take pictures of my projects.

p.p.s This was a boring post. So I leave you with a Pie comic. Pie was created by the brilliant John McNamee and I envy him quite a lot. Get ready for some Pie realted arts & crafts (yes, I'm that much of a nerd).

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday! i like the sound of your arty projects, & that cartoon really made me laugh (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday!!!! such a cute comic to lol

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Tell me what you think!