Thursday, July 1, 2010

Art-a-day-July

I've been looking forward to this event since early June! I'm so excited! From what I've gathered Art-a-day-July is an event someone posted on Facebook and has slithered over to Craftster (my hang out for the last month) where you...well....art a day...in July. The name pretty much sums it up. For more info and some amazing arts & crafts check out the Facebook invite page.


However, this will most likely be the biggest challenge ever for me because July is the busiest month for my family. My birthday's tomorrow, my cousin's on the 3rd, my grandfather's on the 4th, my boyfriend's on the 7th and then my brothers on the 9th! Tons of birthdays. Then I have a reunion to go to on the 16th through the 18th. Oh, and organizing a yard sale by myself. Yay...?
Anyway, I'm more like going to work on something artsy everyday since I can't push something to create something in a day :/

Today I worked on my first pair of button earrings, and boy, do I need to invest in some more jump rings! Holy cheese, Batman! Maybe that's what I should have asked for for my birthday...


This is what I was inspired by. These were not done by me! They're too awesome. I've been trying my hand at a black and white pair but they're not turning out as good. Anyone have any ideas on how this Craftster (I forgot who did them, I'll go on a search tonight) created these earrings?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Tell me what you think!