Friday, August 6, 2010

My posts, they are meaningful.

You know how some bloggers simply find those images with flowers or rain with white text saying something incredibly deep or depressing?

Well I flippin' made one :D Who's meaningful now.

Don't get me wrong, I love images like these with something inspirational or happy but I recently saw a few that said things such as "I wish I could just disappear" or "You will never know my pain." Why? What's the point of those? To make your readers feel sorry for you? Whatever floats your boat, I suppose.

On a bit preppier note, change is in the air. I'm going to be fixing a few things on the layout, so excuse the mess for the next few days.

1 comment:

  1. i've seen loads of those pictures, & i must say i do prefer the jokey ones.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Tell me what you think!